Sharepa- Invest in NCDs with Sharepa: Get high returns with low risk.
Non-Convertible Debentures, or NCDs, are a class of investment in which you lend money to businesses. In exchange, they provide you interest and, after a predetermined time, refund your money. Compared to fixed deposits, NCDs offer greater interest rates, more flexible investment terms, consistent income, fewer risk (if issued by reliable corporations), and potential trading opportunities. They provide superior returns and aid in portfolio diversification. Before making an investment, it’s crucial to evaluate the company’s credit worthiness and comprehend the risks.
Have any questions about NCDs?
- 100% Digital Process
- Minimal Documentation
- Free Account Opening
- Seamless Trading Experience
- 360-degree Investment Solutions
- Expert and experienced professionals
- High-quality service
- Strong customer support
Frequently Asked Questions about NCDs
What is NCD?
NCD stands for Non-Convertible Debenture. Think of it as a loan you give to a company. In return, the company promises to pay you interest regularly and return the money you lent when the NCD matures. Unlike shares, you don’t become a part-owner of the company. Instead, you’re a lender. NCDs are like a win-win: you earn interest, and the company gets funds for its projects or needs.
Key features of NCDs
- NCDs are fixed-income investments that pay a regular interest rate and refund the principal when they mature. They are issued by companies to raise funds.
- NCDs typically offer higher interest rates than conventional savings accounts and can be traded on stock exchanges, making them liquid.
- NCDs are a reliable income stream and can help diversify investment portfolios.
- They are generally safer when issued by reputable companies.
How can I start investing in NCDs?
To start investing in NCDs, create an account on Sharepa. It’s a quick and easy process, and you’ll have access to a variety of trading features.
How do Non-Convertible Debentures work?
NCDs are like loans given to companies. Investors earn regular interest payments until maturity, when the principal is returned. They are not converted into company shares
How can I invest in Non-Convertible Debentures?
To invest in Non-Convertible Debentures (NCDs), you can follow these simple steps:
- Open a free trading and demat account with SHAREPA.
- Do research on the NCDs that suit your investment goals. Make the payment for the NCDs using available payment options.
- Place an order to invest on the desired NCDs through your trading account.
- Once allotted, the NCDs will be credited to your demat account.
- You can track the performance and receive regular interest payments.
- When the NCD matures, you will receive the principal amount.
Can I sell or transfer my Non-Convertible Debentures before maturity?
Yes, you can sell your NCDs before maturity. They are listed on stock exchanges, so you can sell them to other investors. But the liquidity may vary depending on market conditions. So, it’s important to check the terms and conditions of your NCDs.
What are market timings?
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
How should I resolve my queries?
You can call us on 022-61778675 / 78 or drop us an email at email@example.com